Quality and Natural
products for a
Established in 2012, KCK Agro is on a mission to provide the public with coconut products that are pure and natural to the very core. Our love for our land, heritage, and the world’s best coconuts can be tasted in every one of our products. Equipped With one of India’s largest factories in the field, we are determined to bring natural products derived from the famous Kuttiyadi Coconuts to your cupboards.
Why Choose Us
Our quality products and services feature the following
There is a big difference between cold processing and cold pressing. Learn more on how cold processing helps retain all the nutrients.
Our Featured Product
Made from organically cultivated Kerala coconuts through cold processing
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Enjoy the delicious mild flavor of coconut and bask in the sweet tropical aroma that takes you to the dreamy, sun-kissed seashores along God’s Own Country with Happy Grove’s Cold processed extra virgin coconut oil.
The Coconut Capital of the World
Known across the world as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is named after the coconut tree, with Kera meaning Coconut tree and alam meaning Land, together to form ‘Land of Coconut Trees’.
There is a lot to coconut that you probably don't know. Let us enlighten you.
Hungry for a tasty DIY treat that’ll leave you wanting for more? Here is an easy way to whip up some tasty, healthy mayonnaise.
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 2 egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup of coconut oil, melted
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- In a blender, add egg yolks, mustard, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice and blend on very low setting.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil while blender is still on low speed.
- Once oil is well incorporated, add the remaining lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place mayo in a jar and store in the refrigerator.
1. Thyroid-stimulating: Research shows that coconut oil contains a medium-chain fatty acids accelerate that stimulates metabolism, gives you more energy.
2. Get candida in check: Coconut oil has a good quantity of caprylic acid in it which is well known to kill off excess candida by targeting harmful bacteria.
3. Lowers cholesterol: It is rich in lauric acid which protects your heart by reducing total cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol.
Virgin Coconut Oil Benefits for Skin: 1. Is there anything this miracle oil can’t do? It’s hard to tell. This oil has been used since centuries in Asian countries. It helps in skin cleansing and moisturizing. Unlike any normal moisturizing lotions that contain water, this natural moisturizer provides moisture to your skin. 2. It removes dead cells and strengthens the tissues present underneath the skin. 3. It is also known to be a great wound healer. People in Panama apply this on their infected areas or even drink a pint size amount of this oil to relieve them from infection and to induce fast recovery. All you have to do is apply it on the affected area of the skin. 4. When used in massaging the skin with other creams or lotions, it can be very helpful and control dry rashes of the skin, or dry skin problems. It can also be used to control and treat eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Benefits for Hair: 5. Want to bring a shiny appearance for your hair? Look no more, extra virgin coconut oil does just that. It moisturizes your hair and cleans your scalp. 6. Virgin coconut oil helps to strengthen the roots of hair. Massage a little bit of coconut oil before shampooing. This will help you get tangle free hair afterwards. You can do a hot oil massage with virgin coconut oil for shiny and strong hair. It will also help you with hair growth.